ACM Converter ActiveX 2.0
Old versionsSee all
ACM Converter ActiveX is an ActiveX (OCX) component for software developers. With this ActiveX component you can easily convert ACM WAV files from one format to another.
Supported formats are: AC3, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, DivX WMA Audio V1 or V2, DSP Group True Speech, GSM 6.10, IAC2, Lame MP3, Microsoft ADPCM, MSN Messenger Audio Codec, OGG Vorbis (All modes), PCM, and any other ACM format that installed on the local PC.
Also, the ACM Converter ActiveX can change the bit rate, the channels, the sample rate and more features of existing WAV files. This component supports many events, errors handling, runs fast and easy to use.
- Convert ACM WAV files from one format to another.
- Get the information about the source files.
- Get a list of ACM tags that installed on the local machine.
- Get a list of ACM format according to the selected tags.
- Get the information about the selected codec.
- Runs fast.
- Support many events.
- Easy to the use.
- Can be run under Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/2003/WIN7.
- Can run with VB6, VC6, VB.NET, C#.NET, C .NET, Delphi, Access.